Information We Collect
We collect personal information from you, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, or other identifiers, when you:
- Register for our online reputation management services;
- Choose our anti-piracy solutions;
- Fill out forms on the Website;
- Interact with our customer support team;
- Otherwise, communicate with us.
- We guarantee that all collections of data will be completely confidential.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect from you to:
- Provide you with online reputation management services for personal and business clients, including any other services that you choose to opt for
- Offer you our anti-piracy solutions;
- Respond to your inquiries, comments, or questions;
- Customize and improve the Website and our services;
- Administer your account and communicate with you about your account;
- Send you newsletters, promotional materials, or other information if you have opted to receive them.
Sharing Your Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties. We may share your information with trusted third parties who assist us in providing our services, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
Confidentiality of Data
All data collected by RevReputation is treated as confidential. We have implemented measures to safeguard your information and maintain its confidentiality. Our employees are trained to understand and comply with these information principles.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers behind firewalls.